Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Not for the faint of stomach.

This week has been really gross.
Literally really gross.
Unfortunately, Jason and I got food poisoning early this week and it hit us HARD! Monday morning I was up at 3:00am vomiting. I don't think I have ever been in so much pain. :( For 24 hours I was so dizzy I couldn't even sit up for very long. I spent most of the night on the bathroom floor feeling miserable. Jason woke up feeling sick too. Fortunately, he does not vomit so easily, but he was totally miserable too. I think that was the worst part, knowing that he was so sick. I always feel better when I am sick to have a well husband willing to get me whatever I need. We are finally over it, but what a nightmare.
Sorry for publishing this yucky tale, but I felt I needed to get it out of my system, and sometimes writing is the only way.

No comments: