Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Concert!

This time it was a huge triple header. Kansas opened, and I have to say Dave Ragsdale was AWESOME. I have to say I love any band that incorporates a well played electric violin. So cool!


Foreigner was next to play.


They put on a really great show. This was my first time seeing them live, but I hope it is not my last!

The last to play was my all time favorite band: STYX!


I counted it up. I think this was my 9th STYX concert. They will always be #1 in my book.

The show ended with a bang. Just as STYX ended their last song in the encore, fireworks lit up the sky. Unfortunately, I was rushing away from the fumes of cigarette smoke and beer trying not to be sick, so I didn't get to see much of the fireworks, but still an awesome show!

Thanks again David, I never would have made it to the car without your help!

No comments: