Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Midnight Steak Feast

Not long ago I was craving steak dreadfully . I mean REALLY dreadfully (and no this strange craving does not mean I am pregnant). The only problem is that we had no steak, and it was close to midnight. So, being the free adults that we are, we headed to Wal-Mart. As we were driving we decided that it would be a great shame to have steaks by themselves, as steaks are such a treat that they really deserve to be accompanied by a decent meal. So, the great midnight steak feast was planned. Jason grilled the steaks, and also some onions and mushrooms, and I made some wonderful bruschetta, and then Jason wanted to make something like an olive patte to have with the toasted baguette for the bruschetta so he made that. It was the most wonderful feast!
Yum!!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Haha! I once craved steak at midnight...although I think I was pregnant at the time. :) I do still crave things late at night - but usually I'm too lazy to go get it. Looks soooo good though!!

Cory said...

I love steak! These look sooooo good!

Angela said...

Mmmmm, come to our house anytime!