Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dolly's Cloud

Over Christmas vacation I made a custom dress form (sewing mannequin) with some friends from school. Unfortunately the fiberfill stuffing fell out all over the office floor. Before I had a chance to clean it up, however, Dolly decided that it would make a lovely little nest and promptly nestled in to take a nap. I almost didn't have the heart to clean it up at all, as it was so cute to see her all curled up like she was laying in a fluffy white cloud, but it was a horrible mess as it got caught in the carpet and I am still (3 months later) finding bits of fluff that have held on. Oh, well.


2 comments:

Cory said...

Karissa and I laughed out loud when we saw these pictures of Dolly. It's pretty funny! :-)

Nicole Manwaring said...

I love how much I laugh having Dolly around!