Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Pop-Up Card

Several people have asked me to share more of my personal projects on this blog, so I thought I would start with a birthday card I made a while ago.

The supplies I used to make this project are all Stampin' Up! except for the random bit of brown ribbon I found in my drawer. I believe I used pretty in pink, certainly celery, and chocolate chip for the exterior of the card. The clip comes from the mini library clip assortment. The stamp sets I used were Heard from the Heart and Party Hearty. The cake is made out of the retired paper from the 2009 Sale-A-Brations mini, and was made using the pop-up cake die and the Sizzix for Stampin' Up! Big Shot die cutting system.

1 comment:

Teresa Gashler said...

That is ridiculously cute!!! I need to get some stuff for you for Christmas! I'm glad to hear that Jason has submitted a manuscript and made some connections. Let me know how that ends up :)